Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Hello I take birth control pills but I would like to delay my period for more 3 days what can I do

Dr. Jeff Livingston

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engravanswered
Emergency Medicine 31 years experience
Possibly: Potential side effects w emergency contraception include menstrual flow changes (spotting, bleeding, early or late period).
Dr. Richard Zimon
Yes: The mixture may lead to heavier bleeding when you stop! Hope this is helpful Dr Z
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Carolyn Thompson
Probably not: Even if you started the pill, it may not prevent you from starting your period.
Dr. Raymond Schneider
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 28 years experience
Birth control: Birth control pills change when you have your period. There is usually seven pills at the end of each pack during which you have your period.
Dr. Thomas Carzoli