U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Headache on left side of head above ear

A 29-year-old male asked:
Dr. John cuong Doan
Family Medicine 19 years experience
You may have: neuritis or neuralgia from local nerve irritation in the temporal region of your scalp. Or you may have infection of the cranial or oculomotor nerve ... Read More
Dr. Julie Abbott
Preventive Medicine 46 years experience
There are certain: types of headaches that actually cause tenderness or pain to the touch including migraine or some type of neuropathy/nerve impairment. This feature is... Read More
Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 58 years experience
See dentist: You may have a jaw problem from grinding or clenching your teeth especially when sleeping. Suggest you get your jaws checked. If nothing there, then p... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 25-year-old female asked:
Dr. Edward Keuer
Specializes in Dermatology
Scalp bump: This is likely to be a pilar cyst, but a lymph node is also possible. I recommend you see a dermatologist for a precise diagnosis, though it is unlike... Read More
A male asked:
Dr. Susan Arnoult
Family Medicine 26 years experience
Irritated nerve: Shock like pains that come quickly and don't last long can be from an irritated nerve in the scalp. See your family doctor to determine if this is wh... Read More
A 28-year-old female asked:
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Neurology 59 years experience
Unimportant?: Muscle twitching in a limited area unlikely to be due to any major disorder at your age stress is the likeliest cause.
A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Catherine Willner
Neurology 36 years experience
Seek evaluation: There could be many reasons for the symptoms you are describing. If they are persisting you need to be evaluated sooner rather than waiting. Recogni... Read More
A 40-year-old male asked:
Dr. Roberto Saez
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Neck: Im assuming you had an MRI of brain, could be coming from your upper cervical spine might consider an MRI cervical spine.
A 29-year-old female asked:
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Hematology and Oncology 24 years experience
Headache: while your headache could be just a migraine headache- however due to the fact that you also have glaucoma- you definitely should go to see your docto... Read More
A 28-year-old male asked:
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Internal Medicine 51 years experience
Yes, but...: If it persists more than 24 hours or is a very severe headache, see a physician.
A 24-year-old male asked:
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 37 years experience
NDPH: New daily persistent headache. These headaches are characterized by a relatively abrupt onset of headache (within 3 days) that does not remit and is p... Read More
A 25-year-old female asked:
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
A Verified Doctoranswered
Endocrinology 52 years experience
Headache: You could take headache pills and/or you could see your primary doctor. I recommend the latter.