Top answers from doctors based on your search:

gerd cardiac arrythmias

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
48 years experience in Orthopedic Surgery
1

Dr. Amrit Singh
50 years experience in Cardiology
None: If u r unable to swallow any thing then see a GE MD otherwise ignore it.
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
35 years experience in Pediatric Pulmonology
1
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
50 years experience in Endocrinology
Dr. Bennett Werner
43 years experience in Cardiology
1
1
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Philip Miller
46 years experience in Family Medicine
PPIs and antacid: Pepcid, Nexium, (esomeprazole) Zegerid, Donnatal, Pepto-Bismol and GI evaluation. This is a personal, professional opinion.
1
Dr. Calvin Weisberger
50 years experience in Cardiology
Symptoms: In a 25year old female your symptoms are far more likely to be gerd and esophageal than they are cardiac.
1
1
Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
37 years experience in Internal Medicine
Endo /BRAVO: There can be discomfort for a few days after BRAVO insertion . Discuss with your GI
1
Dr. Calvin Weisberger
50 years experience in Cardiology
Symptoms: There are multiple possibilities and with your workup cardiac is not high on the list. GERD is one of the possibilities.
1

People also searched for:

Connect by text or video with a U.S. board-certified doctor now — wait time is less than 1 minute!