Top answers from doctors based on your search:

fussy

32 years experience in Pediatrics

Have health concerns or questions and need access to a doctor? HealthTap has you covered.

Dr. Cornelia Franz
Specializes in Pediatrics
Dr. CHERYL COLDWATER
37 years experience in Pediatrics
1
24 years experience in Psychiatry
Fussiness: Fussiness = being dissatisfied or hard to please.
Dr. Keith Ramsey
35 years experience in Adolescent Medicine
Habit constipation: Is a common problem in toddlers. See your pediatrician for treatment. If it goes on longer, it is harder to treat.
Dr. Heather Silverberg
17 years experience in Pediatrics
1
Dr. CHERYL COLDWATER
37 years experience in Pediatrics
1
Dr. Melissa Gowans
20 years experience in Pediatrics
Dr. Emily Altman
27 years experience in Dermatology
1
Dr. Sonober Umair
17 years experience in Pediatrics
1
4
Dr. Holly Maes
35 years experience in Pediatrics
Dr. Scott Bobbitt
31 years experience in Dentistry
Unclear : Your list of symptoms is unclear. Best to contact your child's pediatrician.
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
13 years experience in Family Medicine
No.: Lots of things can cause smelly poopy diapers (and sometimes babies just make smelly poopy diapers just because they can)... But not teething.
1
45 years experience in Pediatrics
Dr. Shalini Sethi
20 years experience in Pediatrics
Fever: Give him some fever reducer and do some cold sponging on the forehead to reduce the fever. See your pediatrician tomorrow .
1
1
45 years experience in Pediatrics
Dr. Michael Dansie
15 years experience in Family Medicine
Dr. Gerard Roberts
27 years experience in Pediatrics
4
Dr. Doanh Nguyen, md, faaaai
13 years experience in Allergy and Immunology
1
Dr. Marsha Davis
27 years experience in Internal Medicine
Not a problem: If it is happy and healthy and growing. Does it have a bit of a cold??
Dr. Larry Xanthopoulos
21 years experience in Pediatrics
1
Dr. Keith Ramsey
1