Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Fluid build up in knuckles

Dr. Richard Romano

Dr. George Valdez
Specializes in Family Medicine
Unsure: Cant say without looking at it, but may be infection, should be looked at by a doctor.
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology 47 years experience
Dr. Gregory Hines
Regular doctor: Your regular doctor should be able to drain this, but get their advice. You might need to see a hand specialist.
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Dr. Peter Will
Specializes in Internal Medicine - Cardiology
From wrist: All that you describe sound like they are beyond the area of injury and would be from that.
Dr. Harold Fields
Swelling: You may have what is called an inclusion cyst. Let the physician who did the repair have a look at it
Dr. Jay Bayer
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Itchy: Although it is limited to the index and middle finger the description is most consistent with a contact dermatitis.
Dr. John Rhoades