U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Fluid build up in knuckles

A 61-year-old male asked:
Dr. Richard Romano
Internal Medicine 10 years experience
Osler node: Osler nodes are concerning for an infection which could affect the heart, lupus or gonorrhea. It is an immune response with deposits. It does not cont... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 29-year-old member asked:
Dr. George Valdez
Specializes in Family Medicine
Unsure: Cant say without looking at it, but may be infection, should be looked at by a doctor.
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology 47 years experience
Dishydrotic eczema?: A form of eczema formsbsmall blisters on the fingers. These blisters need to be treated with topical prescription cream, diet ay be contributory fa to... Read More
A 43-year-old member asked:
Dr. Gregory Hines
Family Medicine 25 years experience
Regular doctor: Your regular doctor should be able to drain this, but get their advice. You might need to see a hand specialist.
A 37-year-old member asked:
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Family Medicine 39 years experience
Not normal!: Did you hurt it? Get a thorn, or piece of wood in it? Is it swollen? Painful? It is not normal to have fluid leaking out of any joint. Get checke... Read More
A 33-year-old female asked:
Dr. Peter Will
Specializes in Internal Medicine - Cardiology
From wrist: All that you describe sound like they are beyond the area of injury and would be from that.
A 22-year-old male asked:
Dr. Harold Fields
Family Medicine 62 years experience
Swelling: You may have what is called an inclusion cyst. Let the physician who did the repair have a look at it
A 41-year-old male asked:
Dr. Jay Bayer
Family Medicine 52 years experience
Arthritis: See dr. There are forms of arthritis that can do this. Rheumatoid arthritis is one, where bodies immune system attacks lining of joints. Rare form tha... Read More
A 28-year-old male asked:
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Family Medicine 33 years experience
Itchy: Although it is limited to the index and middle finger the description is most consistent with a contact dermatitis.
A 49-year-old female asked:
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
I : I do not know if you will regain the lack of sensitivity or reduce the pain. I can suggest that you look into medical acupuncture to decrease stagnat... Read More
A 26-year-old male asked:
Dr. John Rhoades
Family Medicine 49 years experience
Below: I would suggest using some warm, moist packs on the area for the next week, 3 times per day for 15 minutes each time. If the discomfort changes, wors... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership