Top answers from doctors based on your search:

does testicle size matter

Dr. Charles Whiting
26 years experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology
1

Dr. Samuel Freedman
8 years experience in Pediatrics
Size matters: Its really wallet size that counts! testicle size can determine testosterone levels if too small - it can affect sexual function.
1
Dr. Weber Chuang
24 years experience in Urology
Dr. Harvey Hahn
26 years experience in Cardiology
No: One is typically a little bit larger than than the other. If the size difference is a lot or there is pain then you should see your doctor.
2
Dr. Jesse Mills
19 years experience in Urology
Apricot: 20-30 cc is a good sized testicle. This is what an average apricot looks like.
Dr. Rachel Chastanet
33 years experience in Bariatrics
2
Dr. Glynis Ablon
28 years experience in Dermatology
Dr. Yash Khanna
56 years experience in Family Medicine
Dr. Weber Chuang
24 years experience in Urology
1
Dr. Bassam Amawi
48 years experience in Psychiatry
As above?: I am not aware if their any exact measurement for the above , but if u husband feels something is wrong have jim see his pcp for evaluation.
1