Top answers from doctors based on your search:

does marijuana affect pregnancy test

45 years experience Pediatrics
1

24 years experience Psychiatry
24 years experience Psychiatry
Dr. Vaidehi Patel
Question?: What is your question?
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
32 years experience Neurology
Dr. John Moranville
35 years experience Psychiatry
Yes: Can cause low birth weight and problems with development of the nervous system. Attention and memory problems have been reported.
1
5
24 years experience Psychiatry
NO: They will not interact.
Dr. Charles Gordon
Specializes in Adolescent Medicine
No: Only if you forget and don't show up to get it read 48 to 72 hours after placement on your forearm.
1
Dr. Diane Minich
Yes: A serum b (betta) hcg.
Dr. Gail Altschuler
42 years experience Bariatrics
5
Dr. Francine Yep
2
Dr. Milroy Samuel
23 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
No: Not that I am aware of.
Dr. Pamela Pappas
41 years experience Psychiatry
1
1
48 years experience Pathology
No: If you are pregnant, you should not be taking the pill. In case the two overlap, the use of pill will not negate the pregnancy test.
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
5
Dr. Gerard Honore
28 years experience Fertility Medicine
Depends: On how high the HCG was when you had the abortion: the higher (farther along) the longer it will take to disappear. I've seen it take up to 8 weeks.
1
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab answered
39 years experience Allergy and Immunology
?: you didn't specify what test you referring to, at any rate I don't believe it would affect testing for auto immune problems
Dr. James Krick
35 years experience Urology
STD: No. It has no effect on any current std tests.
Dr. Christopher Dowd
3
24 years experience Psychiatry
Yes: Because if you are on actual period then you are not pregnant.
Dr. Payam Mehranpour
22 years experience Cardiology
Dr. Ahmad Ibrahim
18 years experience Urgent Care
48 years experience Pathology
Blood sugar: Caffeine intake can affect blood sugar results. It may also affect the level of some drugs related to caffeine.
Dr. Andrea Knittel
7 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
7