U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Causes of tingling in left eye

A 40-year-old member asked:
Dr. Sandra Lora Cremers
Ophthalmology 26 years experience
Dry Eyes/MGD Likely: Dry eyes ; mgd meibomian gland dysfunction most common cause for irritation, pain, tingling in eyes (if no twiching). There are many therapy options:... Read More
A 45-year-old member asked:
Dr. Tim Conrad
Ophthalmology 35 years experience
Need evaluation: These are neurologic symptoms and need evaluation. Make an appointment with your doctor.
A 52-year-old female asked:
Dr. Stephen Read
Family Medicine 38 years experience
Possible stroke: When did this start and how long has it been going on.? You could be describing symptoms of a stroke or TIA or it might be a case of Bell's Palsy. I... Read More
A 27-year-old male asked:
Dr. Gustavo Diaz
Facial Plastic Surgery 31 years experience
Evaluation: I would recommend and evaluation by your physician since you have had this for at least 7 days now. Hope this helps.
A 43-year-old female asked:
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Family Medicine 39 years experience
Not enough info!: You do not say how long this has been going on and what other symptoms you may be having. please ask your question again with more detail. Make the ... Read More
A 21-year-old female asked:
Dr. Fred Gallo
Clinical Psychology 37 years experience
See your doc: The physical symptoms you describe are probably passing events, but the anxiety is the biggest problem. Best to see your doc about those symptoms, an... Read More
A female asked:
Dr. Bennett Machanic
Neurology 53 years experience
Approach: Since you have trigeminal neuralgia, and are on Tegretal which is the classic drug for this condition, you are probably well controlled, but contact y... Read More
A 21-year-old male asked:
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 41 years experience
Tingle & Twitch: Please see your doc to rule out medical conditions. Then see a mental health professional for treatment of anxiety. Consider such modalities as clin... Read More
A 30-year-old male asked:
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 41 years experience
Please continue to: investigate. I suggest you see an opthamologist to examine your eyes to be sure there is no disease process. Peace and good health.
A 36-year-old female asked:
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
A Verified Doctoranswered
Endocrinology 52 years experience
Many symptoms: You must see your primary doctor as soon as possible to work out what causes your symptoms and then get started in improving things. Please let me kno... Read More