U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Causes of red bumps on the right arm

A member asked:
Dr. Bradford Romans
A Verified Doctoranswered
Internal Medicine 37 years experience
You must b: more descriptive and upload a good pic,if possible.Tell us things like itchy,painful,evolution,time,specific location,your age,other medical problems,... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A female asked:
Dr. Karen Butler
Family Medicine 21 years experience
Stop touching: First of all stop touching you may scar. Go see your doctor and get a diagnosis and treatment to resolve the rash
A 25-year-old male asked:
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Family Medicine 37 years experience
See your doctor: This problem can only be solved by seeing your doctor and being evaluated face-to-face. After a thorough examination, your doctor should be able to t... Read More
A member asked:
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry 22 years experience
Get a diagnosis: There are many types and causes of skin rashes. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, vi... Read More
A 28-year-old male asked:
Dr. John Rhoades
Family Medicine 48 years experience
See for Exam: Rashes can only be DX with visual inspection and exam. I would suggest seeing your DR and get the correct DX and treatment if necessary.
A 25-year-old female asked:
Dr. Robert Jackson
Dermatology 43 years experience
Proprobably: This is probably eczema. Please see your dermatologist for evaluation and to discuss treatment options.
A 32-year-old member asked:
Dr. (Liz)Phuong Tran
Family Medicine 35 years experience
Dermatitis: You may have contact dermatitis or fungal dermatitis.It is best to see doctor so you can get some cream for it.
A 19-year-old male asked:
Dr. John Wigneswaran
Nephrology and Dialysis 26 years experience
Contact Rash: Typically if you have a one sided specific area it may be related to something you have come in contact with. Make sure you see your primary doctor, a... Read More
A 21-year-old female asked:
Dr. Amy Tezza
undefined 36 years experience
Possible: If they are on the back of your upper arm mostly and kind of firm they might be keratosis pilaris. It's a plugged hair follicle filled with keratin wh... Read More
A 41-year-old member asked:
Dr. Michael Finkelstein
Internal Medicine 37 years experience
Furunculosis: Sometimes people develop bumps around hair shafts and these are infections called furunculosis usually treated with antibiotics or soaps.