Top answers from doctors based on your search:

can I use neosporin on my clitoris

Dr. Ankush Bansal

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Hot bath not cold: Try a hot sitz bath to eliminate the discomfort and save the ice for your drinks.
Dr. Jeff Livingston
21 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Safe but...: That is safe but why? If you have a painful blistered area there you need to evaluated and tested for herpes.
2
Dr. Ellen Turner
19 years experience Dermatology
3
Dr. Joseph Bark
48 years experience Dermatology
1
Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin answered
50 years experience Urology
Yes if ...: Of course, you may use Mupirocin ointment if you have impetigo on penile skin and no allergy to its use. For detail, ask Doc timely.
24 years experience Psychiatry
It is best to : Avoid using neosporin in the vagina. It can lead to sensitivity to antbiotics in the neosporin.
Dr. Lee Ann Roberts
40 years experience Gynecology
Around the opening: It is fine to use steroid creams around the vaginal opening where itching is a problem.
24 years experience Psychiatry
Not a good idea: It could cause future sensitization to antibiotics.
Dr. Pierrette Mimi Poinsett
37 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Gregory Zengo
28 years experience Anti-Aging Medicine
Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin answered
50 years experience Urology
Dr. Mary David
Dr. Philip Schwarzman
46 years experience Emergency Medicine
1
Dr. Tony Trpkovski
Wounds: I do not know what "savlon" is but penis and wounds concerns me. Again go see your doctor, your problem could be very serious .
2
Dr. Alan Patterson
41 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Jyothishree Pinnaka
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Avoid: Consult your physician and get gun exam done
1
Dr. Andrew Seibert
34 years experience Gastroenterology
Dr. Glynis Ablon
28 years experience Dermatology
Hydrogen peroxide: does not help itching, you can try hydrocortisone
1
Dr. Michael Fisher
31 years experience Dermatology
Dr. Norman Levine
50 years experience Dermatology
Topicort on lips: Topicort is a fairly potent topical corticosteroid which is meant to be used on the lips.
Dr. Roscoe Nelson
27 years experience Urology
Yes: Yes.
48 years experience Pathology