Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Can I put newsprint on my vagina

25 years experience Psychiatry
Use of an ointment: That is made for treatment of hypertropic scars may be irritating to the tissues of the vagina. Don't recommend it

25 years experience Psychiatry
There is not: A purpose to this (is there?). Best to avoid unnecessary chemicals in your vagina.
Dr. Robert Killian
28 years experience General Practice
25 years experience Psychiatry
if is related to a: Yeast infection - then antifungal medications would be appropriate.
25 years experience Psychiatry
Wouldn't want to: get a thermal injury. Might not be a good idea.
Dr. Richard Bensinger
52 years experience Ophthalmology
Dr. Alan Patterson
42 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
????????: 3 cm what? Your ? Makes no sense!
Dr. Bruce Jacobs
Specializes in Family Medicine
No, I would not.: It was not designed to go in there. Hope this helps!
25 years experience Psychiatry
2
Dr. Vicki Levine
41 years experience Dermatology
Would not: Since many people are allergic to this ointment i would not recommend it.
1
25 years experience Psychiatry
1