Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Can I get pregnant if my boyfriend masterbates in the entrance of my vagina

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Did you wash?: Did you wash your hands before masturbating? If, not then yes it is possible to get pregnant.

45 years experience Pediatrics
Unlikely to happen: Unless those fingers are coated with the boys wet sperm, you are not going to get pregnant with this activity.
1
1
45 years experience Pediatrics
11
Dr. John Feola
R/O PREGNANCY: Yes it is possible. To be safe check a HPT
32 years experience Pediatrics
1
Dr. Scott Lindquist
28 years experience Pediatrics
1
Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Duncan Turner
51 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Very unlikely: It's not impossible but extremely unlikely to get pregnant without ejaculation occurring in the vagina. Don't play with fire though!
3
Dr. Pierrette Mimi Poinsett
37 years experience Pediatrics
Pregnancy unlikely: Pregnancy is highly unlikely with this scenario. Urine does not contain sperm. Your hands were not in contact with sperm.
1
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
38 years experience Pain Management
2