U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Can i get a rash under my penis from masterbateing

A 36-year-old member asked:
Dr. Keith Ramsey
Pediatrics - Adolescent Medicine 36 years experience
Maybe: You can sweat enough to get dry patches (from losing skin oils) on the shaft of the penis. Usually if you are sweating a lot your rash would be at th... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 21-year-old male asked:
Dr. Gregory Lewis
Urology 44 years experience
See answer: There are 8 herpes virus types. Types most familiar to us: herpes simplex viruses (types 1 and 2) which can cause mouth cold sores and/or genital herp... Read More
A 44-year-old member asked:
Dr. David Sneid
Endocrinology 41 years experience
I don't know, since : I can't see it and don't know what it is, i suggest you mention it to your doctor at your next visit.
A 45-year-old member asked:
Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctoranswered
Urology 51 years experience
Here are some ...: Yes, it's possible and especially at the deep skin folds like the areas in the groin or armpits; for the penis, it is long foreskin. But heat rash may... Read More
A member asked:
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Family Medicine 23 years experience
Likely something els: You are more likely to get heat-rash and/or jock-itch in the groin, scrotum areas but not likely on the penis itself. So, if you are having the rashes... Read More
A 35-year-old member asked:
Dr. Yale Shulman
Urology 45 years experience
Yes: Possible fungal dermatitis, which may develop in a warm, moist, dark location. Topical antifungal / anti-inflamatory agents, e.g. Lotrisone, (clotrim... Read More
A 31-year-old member asked:
Dr. Donald Shenenberger
Dermatology 25 years experience
See a doctor: This should be examined. I would see your primary care doctor or a dermatologist to help identify the cause of your rash.
A 41-year-old member asked:
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery 49 years experience
You should see Dr: The rash could minor problem or serious one go to your doctor and check it out.
A 39-year-old member asked:
Dr. David Sneid
Endocrinology 41 years experience
Depends upon what: It is, and since we can't see it on the internet, have your doctor look at it.
A 18-year-old male asked:
Dr. Harry Ward
Nephrology and Dialysis 45 years experience
Rule out STD: See your doctor for blood and urine tests. Is lesion painful? Could be anything so don't hesitate.