U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Can gynaecosid cure irregular period

A 20-year-old female asked:
Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Infectious Disease 54 years experience
The main cause of strong vaginal odor is bacterial vaginosis, an overgrowth of mostly normal bacteria. The STI trichomonas also can cause it, and othe... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 26-year-old female asked:
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 48 years experience
Screening: for hormone levels and PCOS. Get a thyroid and blood sugar evaluation.
A 26-year-old male asked:
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Obstetrics and Gynecology 23 years experience
Common problem : Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring... Read More
A 25-year-old female asked:
Dr. Mike Siroky
Specializes in Urology
Low estrogen: Does not cause interstitial cystitis - however it may be a factor in irregular periods. Interstitial cystitis should be treated by a specialist inthe ... Read More
A 23-year-old female asked:
Dr. Chevies Newman
Obstetrics and Gynecology 23 years experience
Well: There are a couple of different ways to get hormones but if you dont menstruate without hormones you are likely not ovulating. This is necessary for ... Read More
A 41-year-old member asked:
Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine 30 years experience
I doubt it: There is no good evidence ("proof") that it will help, there is no pharmacologic reason to believe it should help - but it will not hurt if you want t... Read More
A 28-year-old female asked:
Dr. Harold Fields
Family Medicine 62 years experience
Chemical manipulatio: You should see a physician as you may require chemical manipulation bgy prescription to correct this.
A 23-year-old female asked:
Dr. Tracy Lovell
Internal Medicine - rheumatology 22 years experience
You need: You need to see your gyn for an evaluation. Sometimes brith control pills are used to help.
A 17-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Dr. Jan Lei Iwataanswered
Ophthalmology 27 years experience
Be careful!: Make sure you discuss this with your PCP before starting it, or go to your pharmacist and check for herb/meds interaction. Red clover is very close to... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership