Top answers from doctors based on your search:

By getting hit in the lower left side of your stomach cause misscarriage

Dr. Jose Nieto
24 years experience Gastroenterology
Miscarriage : You should be evaluated by your doctor asap.
1

Dr. Rodney Butters
Specializes in
No: No definitely not
Dr. Andrew Silverman
48 years experience Fertility Medicine
Abnormal period: It sounds as if your cycle is off. I suggest that you see your gyn for an exam and discussion.
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Oscar Novick
57 years experience Pediatrics
Stomach flu: You can protect yourself by making sure you wash your hands with soap and water when you handle your daughter.
Dr. Charles Whiting
26 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Mary Engrav
30 years experience Emergency Medicine
2
Dr. Barry Mills
Specializes in Gastroenterology
Dr. Wendy Askew
23 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
No : Herbal treatments to induce miscarriage do not work reliably enough well to be used, and i don't know what kinds of side effects it could cause.
Dr. Monique Ruberu
18 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Diet and exercise? : Diet and exercise is the answer to losing tummy weight.