Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Bruised little toe

Dr. Daniel Solomon
Orthopedic Surgery 27 years experience
Protect the nailbed: Put a bandage over the toe to keep it protected. I could be months before the toenail grows back.
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry 22 years experience
Time: It will take some time for the nail to re-grow. Give it time. If you develop any signs of an infection, get it looked at.

Dr. Arnold Beresh
Podiatry 41 years experience
Needs an x-ray: To determjine this you will need to see a doctor to have an x-ray taken.
Dr. David Laha
Podiatry 38 years experience
May be broken: I would have it evaluated. Most times, proper treatment will speed up the healing process. Dr l.
Dr. Cyma Khalily
Dr. Harold Mandel
General Practice 40 years experience
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
Dr. Jovita Anyanwu
Pain medication: If the 5th toe is not deformed you may have sustained a non displaced fracture.Keep weight of the toe. May see your doctor.
Dr. Oscar Novick
Bad bruisd toe: Apply ice to the toe to reduce the swelling and buddy wrap your little toe to the next toe take Ibuprofen for oain.
Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery 29 years experience
10-14 days: The fracture itself will usually heal by 6-8 weeks, but most bruising resolves in the 10-14 day range.
Dr. Dora Chizea
Anti-Aging Medicine 48 years experience