Top answers from doctors based on your search:

blood test for liv

Dr. Lewis Hassell
39 years experience Pathology

Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Rawhi Omar
44 years experience Pathology
Dr. Stanley Lightfoot
58 years experience Pathology
See below: This is a test that shows if some sort of inflammation or rise in an antibody is going on within you. It is a very nonspecific test.
Dr. Jane Eason
33 years experience Infectious Disease
Dr. Diane Minich
Dr. Michael Dugan
Specializes in Hematology
1
Dr. Jane Eason
33 years experience Infectious Disease
Cheating: I don't think any honest, licensed physician would agree to answer this question. It's a bad idea.
Dr. Elizabeth Wallen
35 years experience Pediatrics
Too vague: There are hundreds of blood tests that show hundreds of different things. We need to know what blood test specifically you are curious about.
1
Dr. Jennifer Giltnane
13 years experience Pathology
"Total Cholesterol": Medicine has many acronyms. This one is probably "total cholesterol" but could stand for other things.