Top answers from doctors based on your search:

biatain foam dressing 3 medication

Dr. Dan Fisher
Not usual: But could be possible. If you have concerns about the drug regimen you should contact your prescriber.

Dr. Ihab Ibrahim
29 years experience Pain Management
1
1
Dr. Martin Raff
56 years experience Infectious Disease
1
Dr. Jay Dinerman
34 years experience Cardiac Electrophysiology
That is not uncommo.: Sometimes cold beverages cause a response from the part of the nervous system that effects the heart.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
53 years experience Orthodontics
Dr. William Newton
19 years experience Pain Management
Not Likely: I would discuss this with your doc to see what the cause may be.
Dr. Lori Lange
Specializes in Family Medicine
1
Dr. Robert Killian
28 years experience General Practice
Detox in Hospital: I am sorry, but it is unsafe to detox from opiates on your own. It is much better done on medication under the supervision of medical personnel.
1
Dr. Joel Gallant
36 years experience Infectious Disease
Penicillin: The best treatment is with intramuscular penicillin injections. See a doctor--you don't treat yourself for syphilis.
Dr. Eric Fete
Dr. Eric Fete answered
22 years experience Emergency Medicine
Time for evaluation: If you don't get severe headaches often you need to be seen by your physician or in the ER.