Top answers from doctors based on your search:

acid reflux after stomach virus

Dr. Jodi Ritsch
26 years experience in Family Medicine
2

Dr. M. Jan
Dr. M. Jan answered
65 years experience in Family Medicine
Easy: Take Prilosec 20 mg at night for 2 weeks.
1
Dr. Robin Rosenberg
43 years experience in General Surgery
Wasthis actually flu: Elevate the head of bed. Nothing to eat 4 hrs pre sleep and a ppi ona daily basis- if no better in a short time- get an endoscopy.
2
Dr. Jason Hemming
16 years experience in Gastroenterology
Common: Sounds like you have a viral gastroenteritis a well. Rec a bland diet and otc acid suppression.
Dr. Robert Grieco
36 years experience in Family Medicine
Dr. Zoltan Erdos
24 years experience in Family Medicine
Follow up: let it go a week, before you take child for eval. In the meantime if this is all and nothing getting worse, I wouldn't worry much. Zmd
Dr. Deborah Ungerleider
35 years experience in Pediatrics
1
Dr. Laura Anissian
20 years experience in Internal Medicine
Heartburn: I would try some over the counter medications such as Pepcid AC, and TUMS. If this does not work, then you may want to step up to Nexium.
1
Dr. Dan Fisher
26 years experience in Internal Medicine
Dr. Susan Rhoads
37 years experience in Family Medicine
I don't understand.: What are you referring to? What are your symptoms. Please clarify and ask again. WE cannot see any other questions you may have posted before.