Top answers from doctors based on your search:

37 weeks pregnant lower back pain

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Common: It can mean anything from muscle spasms to early labor. Keep your doctor up to date with what's going on.

Dr. Ron Jones
Dr. Ron Jones answered
Not uncommon: At 37 weeks there is a lot of demand on the low back and low back discomfort is not uncommon.
1
Dr. David Rosenfeld
26 years experience Pain Management
Normal: At 37 weeks there is a lot of demand on the low back and low back discomfort is not uncommon.
Dr. David Rosenfeld
26 years experience Pain Management
See OB: At this point in pregnancy you are close to delivery. I would discuss this with my OB and be seen if they deem it necessary.
2
Dr. Charles Cattano
38 years experience Gastroenterology
Dr. John Goldman
54 years experience Rheumatology
1
Dr. Leila Hashemi
Dr. Jeff Livingston
21 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Wait and see: We can not predict the future but contractions are a good sign. Since you are 37 weeks it is safe to assume labor will start within the next month.
Dr. Renee Harris
36 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
1
24 years experience Psychiatry
Frankly,: Back pain is very common with pregnancy. Be aware that labor pains may be experienced in the back.
Dr. Charles Whiting
26 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology