U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

3 vessel coronary artery disease

A 26-year-old female asked:
Dr. Joel Gorfinkel
Cardiac Electrophysiology 57 years experience
Yes but,: Depends on where the blocks are, how many, how complex and how long. Each case must be individualized. The more stents used the more likely the need f... Read More
Dr. Calvin Weisberger
52 years experience
Angioplasty: The treatment of multivessel disease depends on many factors. If you have triple vessel disease you should discuss your status with your cardiologist ... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 26-year-old female asked:
Dr. Calvin Weisberger
52 years experience
Triple vessel diseas: That statement means you need to see a cardiologist for further evaluation and perhaps additional testing or treatment.
A 32-year-old member asked:
Dr. Lance Berger
Cardiology 32 years experience
Yes, possible, but..: ... it is very individualized. Many factors are considered, including age, symptoms, stress results, recent heart attack, presence of diabetes, heart ... Read More
Dr. Ajainder Shergill
16 years experience
Depends.: There are too many variables, such as the severity of disease, presence of "target" vessels for bypass etc. to be able to answer this question in gene... Read More
A 26-year-old female asked:
Dr. Robert Fietsam
Surgery - Thoracic 36 years experience
All areas affected: The three vessels are the right side, the left anterior descending which is in front, and the left circumflex which is in the back and left side. Thr... Read More
A 47-year-old member asked:
Dr. Steven Ajluni
Cardiology 36 years experience
CAD: If a suspicion of significant CAD is present (symptoms or abnormal stress study), angiography might be indicated. Intervention might be indicated if ... Read More
A 40-year-old member asked:
Dr. Mark Stern
Cardiology 47 years experience
Yes: Yes if on high dose statins for years it is possible to stabilize and slightly improve.
A 48-year-old member asked:
Dr. Charles Jost
Cardiology 37 years experience
Not Really: Coronary artery disease, also referred to as CAD or cvd, can be controlled or ameliorated with diet, exercise, cessation of smoking, moderation of al... Read More
A 32-year-old member asked:
Dr. Louis Grenzer
Cardiology 56 years experience
Blockage: Plaque builds up in the wall of the artery and can cause the artery to get gradually more narrow. If the plaque ruptures the artery can suddenly get c... Read More
A 45-year-old member asked:
Dr. Marco Paliotta
Thoracic Surgery 31 years experience
Several test.: There are several tests for coronary artery disease. A thorough history and physical exam, ekg, ct scan, nuclear studies are all helpful but the best ... Read More
A 33-year-old member asked:
Dr. Mark Stern
Cardiology 47 years experience
Ischemic disease: Heart disease, ischemic heart disease, coronary heart disease, atherosclerotic heart disease(ashd).
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership