Is it okay to take vicodin or better to take T3 (liothyronine) for occasional ache?

Dr. Ankush Bansal
In brief: Neither
For the occasional pain, take ibuprofen, tylenol, (acetaminophen) or aleve.

In brief: Neither
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Richard Rosenthal
Pain Management
In brief: Either
There are really no differences between the two medications in terms of pain relief.
Just take what works best. The main difference between the drugs is side effects-t 3 may cause more nausea in some people. However, my best advise is take take neither of them. It would be better to take a less strong analgesic and avoid the possibility of becoming addicted.

In brief: Either
Dr. Richard Rosenthal
Dr. Richard Rosenthal
Dr. Vikram Patel