If peripheral neuropathy and low vision, should I get pedicure by volunteers?

Podiatrist. Your low vision prevents you from seeing what is happening during self care. The neuropathy means you could cause damage without feeling it. I am not sure what a "volunteer" is but is this an amateur. Your best bet is a podiatrist who can respect the problems of your feet and not cause damage that will come to haunt you later.
Can you do it. Peripheral neuropathy and low vision would be in the category of diagnoses. These don't tell me anything about you. It depends on what your impairment is. If you can do your own pedicure do it. Remember most people who get pedicures from others don't have neuropathy or low vision - it is their choice. This decision is all yours. If someone wants to volunteer to do it you can let them.