Percentage of getting HPV with unprotected sex?

Very likely. According to the centers for disease control & prevention, "it is estimated that most every sexually active man and woman will acquire genital hpv infection at some point in their lives. An estimated 79 million women aged 14-59 years are infected with hpv, with the highest prevalence in those aged 20-24 years." safe sex can help, but vaccination is also recommended for children and young adults.
Lots and lots. In the pre-vaccine era random blood work on college sophomores showed about 70% had evidence of prior infection.We hope the vaccine use will drop those numbers.We also know barrier methods (condoms) are not always successful in preventing transfer of the virus.