I am about to have arthroscopy on my shoulder in a few weeks. Why should I have to wait?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Let me try to help
To wait for surgery there are two main reasons.
The first one, were you having some health issue they like to clear before they operate. Second the surgery schedule for either the doctor or the operative room is full. Thank you.

In brief: Let me try to help
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Raymond Raven
Surgery - Hand Surgery
In brief: Scheduling
Doctors, like other professionals, have schedules they have to keep.
Many orthopedic surgeons perform elective, urgent and emergent procedures. Surgeries are schedule in the order in which they were scheduled, with priority given to urgent and emergent surgeries. Try to be patient.

In brief: Scheduling
Dr. Raymond Raven
Dr. Raymond Raven