I think I might have sarcoidosis, what should I look for in selecting a doctor or treatment center?

Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Sarcoidosis

If you have information that leads you to believe you have sarcoidosis, then you should see a pulmonolgist.

In brief: Sarcoidosis

Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Paul Cohen

In brief: Word of mouth...

Selecting a good rheumatologist is difficult; try to go be word of mouht, referral from someone you know that uses that doctor; or you can contact your local medical society and let them direct you.
Also; if there is a major teaching hospital in your area try to choose the doctor affiliated with that institution. Best of luck!

In brief: Word of mouth...

Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Michael Sanders
Internal Medicine - Pulmonology

In brief: See below

I would look for a pulmonologist that has experience in treating sarcoid.

In brief: See below

Dr. Michael Sanders
Dr. Michael Sanders
Dr. Vicken Poochikian