I think I might have sarcoidosis, what should I look for in selecting a doctor or treatment center?

Sarcoidosis. If you have information that leads you to believe you have sarcoidosis, then you should see a pulmonolgist.
Word of mouth... Selecting a good rheumatologist is difficult; try to go be word of mouht, referral from someone you know that uses that doctor; or you can contact your local medical society and let them direct you. Also; if there is a major teaching hospital in your area try to choose the doctor affiliated with that institution. Best of luck!