How do you avoid wasp stinging you? They have a nest outside my door. Knock it down with broom?

Spray at night. Your local hardware store has sprays for this purpose. It's best to use them at night, when the wasps are in the nest and don't want to fly. However, there is a risk of getting stung. If you don't want to take this risk, particularly if you've ever had an allergic reaction to an insect sting, it is best to call a local pest extermination to get rid of the nest. Let the pros take the risk.
Wasps. An anti-wasp spray can be made from a well mixed concoction of 1 part liquid dish washing soap ; 3 parts of water. This can be sprayed on wasps with either spray bottle or a hose end sprayer. Be aware however, that there is the possibility of being stung. Wear protective covering over face, eyes, body ; ensure that family members, pets ; neighbors are protected. A safer idea is to have an.