Is pitting with a DVT bad?

Likely part of it. The pitting is due to increased pressure in the veins as the clot blocks some of the venous return to the heart. The fluid backs up and leaks out of the vessels and into the skin and other tissues. This causes the swelling. Pitting is just when you push down and squeeze some of the water away leaving a little pit that slowly fills back in. This should all get better as the DVT improves.
Dvt. It means leg is swollen and edemtous. The pitting varies from mild to severe. Should resolve as DVT is resorbed.
Pitting expected. Pitting in the lower leg suggests that fluid is building up in the leg because of the DVT. This edema can put, and it expected. This does not portend a poor prognosis in and of itself.
Pitting edema. The severity of the pitting edema in your legs can be a sign of how bad the clot is in your leg. Even a more worrisome sign is if you have severe pain or discoloration in your leg. If you have any of these symptoms I would see your physician or go to the emergency room.