How do I get rid of wrist pain? Complained for 2 weeks but boss wont let me stop typing for 12 hours per day.

In brief: Change the job

If your job involves typing for 12 hrs a day it is too much stress on your wrist joint, .
Can you run 12 hrs a day? First rest to recuperate, see your physician for some pain medications, splinting of wrist for couple of wks, . If these measures fails you will need conduction studies to rule out carpal, it tunnel syndrome.

In brief: Change the job

Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Mark Einbecker
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: Get it evaluated

You really can't determine what to do for your hand/wrist until you have a diagnoses.
See your specialist.

In brief: Get it evaluated

See your specialist.
Dr. Mark Einbecker
Dr. Mark Einbecker
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine