Is it okay to take melatonin and ativan (lorazepam)?

Melatonin and Ativan. Ativan is used for Anxiety Melatonin is a hormone found naturally in the body. used for insomnia. Melatonin may cause sleepiness Taking melatonin along with Ativan may cause too much sleepiness. Let the Wise Person in you ask: •Reasons for taking Ativan and Melatonin See Psychiatrist for •Diagnosis •Side effects and cumulative effects •Therapy for stress, anxiety, insomnia •Breathing Relaxation.
Yes. This is usually safe, but it will depend on many individual factors. Consult your doctor to determine what is right in your circumstances.