How can I stop my excessive perspiration?

See your MD. Your family physician or internist can help evaluate you and offer a solution. Sometimes medications (like antidepressants) can cause this.

Related Questions

How can I stop my excessive, embarrassing underarm perspiration?

Antiperspirants. High dose aluminum chloride containing antiperspirants will help. These are prescription but have helped many. Botox injections into the underarms are another option and have also helped many, but is a more costly alternative. Talk to your doc about this. Read more...