Hospital ruined my life. So angry but don't want to let on till I get my records. What should I do?

Dr. Glen Elliott
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Sorry it went badly

Hospitalization can be quite traumatic for some people.
Not sure what happened in your case. You have a right to your medical records, and that right is independent of how the care went. Depending on what happened, you may want to talk to another mental health professional or to a lawyer, to sort out what to do next.

In brief: Sorry it went badly

Dr. Glen Elliott
Dr. Glen Elliott
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Not sure if they did something that resulted in harm to you or loved one, didn't fix what you wnt there for, or just were not nice to you. Regardless, find out a call the hospital administrator and tell them how they failed you. Most reputable places want to make it better if they can. You lose nothing by calmly telling them how they failed.
Dr. Cindy Juster