Generalized body aches, malaise, depressed mood. Should I see rheum, psych, internal med?

Internal Medicine. Initially internal medicine - the differential here is quite broad. A lot more needs to be know and figured out before any decision for a specialty referral can be made.
Need evaluation. We see this in a variety of settings. The most common cause is fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is a chronic pain syndrome with muscle aches, stabing pain, deep muscle pain, widespread pain, related to one or more of the following: poor exercise, poor quality of sleep, stress and psychological problems. Your symptoms can be seen in other settings. See your internist first.