Drink alcohol and listerine. Will I still get in trouble if my parents know?

Dr. Kevin Windisch

In brief: If they love you

If your parents love you they will be angry and punish you accordingly if they find out.
Listerine is dangerous to drink and if you are not of legal age, alcohol is dangerous too.

In brief: If they love you

Dr. Kevin Windisch
Dr. Kevin Windisch
Dr. Robert Mokbel
Dentistry

In brief: You may get sick

Drinking alcohol at such a young age is already bad by itself, drinking listerine is not very smart because it may cause you more stomach and intestinal irritation and other side effects and complications.
This looks like an addiction and you need help, please talk to your parents, they are the one who care the most. Peace.

In brief: You may get sick

Dr. Robert Mokbel
Dr. Robert Mokbel
Dr. Cindy Juster