I fell on my face. I went face first into the ground and now I have scabs all over. What is the fastest way to get rid of it?

Dr. Jennifer Tighe De Soto
Cosmetic Surgery

In brief: Ointment

Keeping the scabs moist with an antibiotic ointment (like neosporin) will help the scabs to resolve quickly with less scarring.
Also you will want to stay out of the sun, as this can make scarring worse. I also love Regenica Recovery Gel, which contains arnica, aloe and vitamin K to help in the healing process.

In brief: Ointment

Dr. Jennifer Tighe De Soto
Dr. Jennifer Tighe De Soto
Dr. Sheila Calderon
See your doctor since it is your face. Many people are allergic to neosporin and you may do better with aquaphore.
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery