Do I have to tell my boyfriend I am pregnant?

Dr. Wayne Ingram
In brief: YES!!
If he was in on the beginning of "the event" he should be advised of the pregnancy consequence.
However, a "collaborative decision" on continuing a pregnancy or not is yours exclusively. I always tell "significant others", men are only leasing and don't own the equipment of her body and therefore it is her decision to make.

In brief: YES!!
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Kristi Kohl
In brief: Probably. Why?
Since you say "my boyfriend", i assume you are still in, and want to be in this relationship.
Ideally, relationships should be founded on trust and honesty. If you plan on continuing the pregnancy, it is better to tell him before he finds out. Depending on the situation, honesty may hurt him or scare him. Or it may show you how much he loves you. It will show you what kind of man he is.

In brief: Probably. Why?
Dr. Kristi Kohl
Dr. Kristi Kohl
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham