Do I have antisocial personality disorder if I don't know my facebook friends?

Dr. Lawrence Kale
Occupational Medicine
In brief: No
Antisocial personality disorder is a mental disorder that must meet certain criteria according to a standard diagnostic manual used by psychiatrists and psychologists.
Basically, people with this disorder don;t know the difference between right and wrong and are typically in trouble with the law. Relationships that they try to maintain are usually destructive in some way, benefiting only them.

In brief: No
Dr. Lawrence Kale
Dr. Lawrence Kale
Dr. Alan Ali
In brief: Antisocial?
What are your symptoms?.
Have u been evaluated by a mental health professional & was informed u might have it?

In brief: Antisocial?
What are your symptoms?.
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali