Do I have ADHD if I keep changing radio stations in the car?

Dr. Glen Elliott
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
In brief: Anyone's guess
Adhd is not assessed on the basis of a single behavior. Certainly, many with adhd feel impelled to fiddle wtih things constantly, but lots of people change radio stations because they don't like the choices.
Question to ask is, is it causing you problems? If not, then don't worry...Be happy.

In brief: Anyone's guess
Dr. Glen Elliott
Dr. Glen Elliott
Dr. Andres R Villar
In brief: Maybe
Maybe you do, or maybe you are bored, ot the selection of music is not appealing to you.
Remember symptoms of adhd have to be present for a while, in more than 1 setting and cause significant impairment...You might try xm, or pandora , lol.

In brief: Maybe
Dr. Andres R Villar
Dr. Andres R Villar