Did a prank when drunk and called suicide prevention line. Now we have to go before student judges. Should I get a lawyer?

Psych help. It appears that you are an underage drinker and have faulty judgment. You should consider getting help from a counsellor, psychologist or psychiatrist.
This is a legal. question. Consider asking this question on AVVO.COM- where you can get a legal opinion for free from a Maryland based lawyer.
We all make mistakes. Take your lumps like an adult. Tell the truth, find real remorse inside you, and think hard so that you won't do something this stupid and harmful again. It'll make you a better person. Pranks about suicide aren't funny, and i trust you realize this by now. College lets you make your inevitable mistakes (i remember mine) and still be protected. Grow from this.