Could I still grow taller at age 20 if I haven't reached height of my dad?

In brief: Unlikely to happen

Some kids continue to grow taller into their late teens or rarely early twenties but only when their bone maturity lags behind their age.
If the growth centers of the long bones have fused, you cannot grow taller. A single x-ray of the wrist/ hand can yield a bone maturity.Most boys growth centers fuse at 17. When they have fused, you are done.

In brief: Unlikely to happen

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: No

Growing taller depend on the growth plates in the bone when those are close the growth will stop.
Usually this happen around 18 in boys.

In brief: No

Usually this happen around 18 in boys.
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Jonathan Jassey