Could I have possibly epilepy or some other seizure disorder if one convulsion in pregnancy?

Depends. If the convulsion was a result of toxemia or eclampsia ( high blood pressure of pregnancy) then it is not likely that you have epilepsy. If you have had a spontaneous convulsion you will need to be evaluated by a neurologist in order to find the diagnosis.
Single seizure. There are several causes of seizures during pregnancy, especially eclampsia. Speak to your obstetrician ad consult a neurologist to determine cause and potential for recurrence and treatment if necessary.