Car rolled over my foot. I had track marks on it. Doctor seemed to not care since not broken. Big deal or not?

In brief: Depends
Do you have on-going pain? Swelling? If your foot is functions normally, there is no pain or deformity-there's little need to worry.
If you have pain, swelling, difficulty walking, return to your doctor. Subtle fractures may not show up on xray for 1-2 weeks after an injury. Other structures within the foot and ankle may have been injured, and would not be demonstrated on xray.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Ronda Dennis-Smithart
Dr. Ronda Dennis-Smithart
In brief: Depends
If you are not having any residual problems such as swelling or pain then it is probably fine.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Shontae Buffington