Can I use migraine as a disability to stop stressful job?

Dr. Richard Rosenthal
Pain Management

In brief: Change jobs

Although it may be possible to obtain disability due to chronic headaches, i strongly recommend you don't do it.
Most people on disability are not happy or satisfied with their lives. They have lost their purpose for living, one day runs into the next and life seems meaningless. The best remedy for a stressful job is to change jobs.

In brief: Change jobs

Dr. Richard Rosenthal
Dr. Richard Rosenthal
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Pain Management

In brief: Migraine disability

If what you are asking is can chronic migraine be a reason why one is declared disable, then yes.
Your description of it as a "stressful job" makes me question a diagnosis of migraines. See a neurologist or headache specialist.

In brief: Migraine disability

Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. Arnon Rubin