Can I start use my glaucoma medicines after 1 month of having it?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology
If you were prescribed glaucoma treatment medication, than your ophthalmologist (you are seeing an ophthalmologist aren't you?) has felt that they will protect your eye from elevated pressure.
You may have had elevate pressure long before it was first detected, so you should start the medication as soon as you get it and as prescribed.

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Michael Ham
You can start any time, as long as the medication has not expired. You should start immediately, take it seriously, and be monitored to prevent loss of vision and possibly blindness.
Dr. William Forsythe