Can I become infertile by getting the HPV vaccine?

No. Vaccine is safe. Two vaccines are available to prevent the human papillomavirus (hpv) types that cause most cervical cancers. Both vaccines have been licensed by the food and drug administration (fda). The cdc has approved these vaccines as safe and effective. Both vaccines were studied in thousands of people around the world, and these studies showed no serious safety concerns. Hope it helps.
No. There is no legitimate data outside of purely conjectural and correlation-based case reports that HPV causes any significant side effects outside of pain at the site and rarely a fainting response--certainly not infertility. Providers who try to claim that it is a harmful vaccine are incorrect and giving harmful advice. It has already prevented cases of cervical cancer and saved lives. .
Reported, unproven. Several cases of infertility in teenagers after HPV vaccine have been reported but it's unproven if it was the cause. However,the manufacturers never tested it for effects on ovaries! Most authorities believe it doesn't cause infertility but it may do so rarely. It's known to cause other serious side effects. More research is needed. See https://tinyurl.com/l6yscgq & https://tinyurl.com/max9ecd.
No. The hpv vaccine is not associated with infertility. In its early assessment, it has been very effective in preventing hpv.