Hemoglogin:12.5 low, hematocrit:38 low. Iron, folic acid, b12, vitamin d ok. What's causing anemia & what do I do? Have graves disease&psoriasis/arthr

A 38 hct. Is not considered low at most labs. It doesnt sound like that is really your issue but go over this with the ordering physician, good luck.
Autoimmune . Your reason for anemia is likely due to your autoimmune diseases (psoriasis and graves). People with this type of anemia also get iron deficiency anemia so your doctor should continue to monitor your iron profile and ferritin levels.