Left lower jaw pain comes and goes what can be the cause.My total cholesterol is 210, triglycerides is 288, HDL is 38 & LDL is 102.

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: See DDS & MD

From your question i would assume that you are thinking that your jaw problem might be related to your heart.
I would suggest that you see both a dentist to rule out any dental problems and your pcp or a cardiologist to help you get your risk factors lowered and rule out any circulatory or cardiac issues. Good to see both on a regular basis anyway.

In brief: See DDS & MD

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler

In brief: Could also be

The pain may not be related to your heart but to the muscles in your jaw or tmj.
I would also suggest seeing a dentist who can diagnose and treat tmd.

In brief: Could also be

Dr. John Van der Werff
Dr. John Van der Werff
Dr. Peter Karsant
Dentistry

In brief: Differential Diagnos

If your teeth are in good condition;no decay issues and your third molars are not an issue i would then see my md/cardiologist as some people refer angina type pain to the jaw.
You are young however the numbers are high and importantly they can be reversed.

In brief: Differential Diagnos

Dr. Peter Karsant
Dr. Peter Karsant
Dr. James Wright
Dentistry

In brief: TMJ

Sounds like you need to see a dentist with advanced training for TMJ .
.. Google pankey mastery dentists in your area.

In brief: TMJ

Dr. James Wright
Dr. James Wright
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology