Dont have fever, chills, can it be bacterial prostatitis?Have visited urologyst and said I am fine, so why the symptoms still there after med for 3 month

Dr. Errol Ozdalga
Internal Medicine - Hospital-based practice

In brief: Likely no infection

The urologist i'm sure would have looked for an infection as it's easy to do.
It's still possible to have symptoms from irritation without infection. Depending on your symptoms there can be meds to help with this.

In brief: Likely no infection

Dr. Joel Gallant
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: What else?

You mentioned only fever and chills, but no symptoms related to the prostate or urinary tract.
In a 28 year old man with only fever and chills, bacterial prostatitis would be low on my list.

In brief: What else?

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine