Cbc showed I'm anemic. Had a red blood cell morphology done which showed platelets- adequate, microcytes 1+, polychromasia 1+. What does that mean?

Part of anemia. Polychromasia means lots of immature red blood cells in the blood stream . When red blood cells don't have enough nutrients they can be smaller (microcyte) or bigger (macrocyte) than usual. Microcytes + anemia is usually due to iron deficiency. Polychromasia means lots of immature red blood cells are in the blood. It's a a normal response to anemia due to the bone marrow revving up production.