Boyfriend wants anal sex. Last night when it didn't hurt bad my stool was very very bloody, should I go to the hospital or what if they suspect?

Dr. Ankush Bansal

In brief: Go to hospital

You may have an anal fissure, tear, or other problem. You should go to the hospital to make sure you don't get continued bleeding, infection, or other complications.
It doesn't matter if they suspect. You should actually tell them how it started/happened since it will help in the diagnosis & treatment. The doctors there aren't going to judge - they're there to get you better & advise you.

In brief: Go to hospital

Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Andrea Brand